Rapid Killers Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message board and gathering place for members, wannabe members, and/or friends/family of members of Rapid Killers, a clan of Assault Cube.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would like to help.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

I would like to help..... Empty
PostSubject: I would like to help.....   I would like to help..... EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:17 pm

I too, was part of dark, once like frogulas, i can remember how i was one of the first to join dark. when darkwing tested me i absolutly smashed him, in osok.(dont mean to bragg) i loved dark, so much fun, building a new clan making lots of friends,including meeting frogulas, champion etc... but i think that i am to blame..... for darkwings disappearance, you see, i quit the clan because it got less challenging, for me, more boring. i do think that this upset him dearly. a couple of days later, he just disappeared.

But we must move on!
i know darkwing, he wouldent want us to quit, guys , keep trying, this clan could be the best in whole of AC if you just show some courage determination.
hope this helps you,
Sincererly Knight
Back to top Go down
IBiteBack

I would like to help..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I would like to help.....   I would like to help..... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Knight wrote:
I too, was part of dark, once like frogulas, i can remember how i was one of the first to join dark. when darkwing tested me i absolutly smashed him, in osok.(dont mean to bragg) i loved dark, so much fun, building a new clan making lots of friends,including meeting frogulas, champion etc... but i think that i am to blame..... for darkwings disappearance, you see, i quit the clan because it got less challenging, for me, more boring. i do think that this upset him dearly. a couple of days later, he just disappeared.

But we must move on!
i know darkwing, he wouldent want us to quit, guys , keep trying, this clan could be the best in whole of AC if you just show some courage determination.
hope this helps you,
Sincererly Knight

Well, thanks for letting us know. I was in Dark as well.
I was asked to join both DARK and DEATH on the same day, on the same server, at the same time. I was more intrested in DEATH, untill I was mis-treated. So I quit DEATH, and really joined into DARK, which was fun! I have never been mis-treated here, but only had fun! I want to keep this clan going, but we must work at it, and elect a new leader.
Is anyone else ready to get going at this?

P.S. Not to brag, but I was asked to join DEATH, and wasn't even tested! This was because Sayzen thought (and said) that I coulden't get him. about two seconds later, I headshotted him without a scope. It was SO funny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fun4you.shutterfly.com

I would like to help.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapid Killers Clan Forum :: Assault Cube Related :: Help and Advice-
Jump to: