Rapid Killers Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message board and gathering place for members, wannabe members, and/or friends/family of members of Rapid Killers, a clan of Assault Cube.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leave:Frogulis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frogulis

Leave:Frogulis Empty
PostSubject: Leave:Frogulis   Leave:Frogulis EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:03 am

Hey guys,
Just letting everyone know that, sadly, I have left Rapid Killers.
For a long time there was essentially no structure in this clan. At first, we were enthusiastic and ready to go, some of us ex-members of DARK, some of us new recruits picked up by Darkwing. When Darkwing asked me to join DARK, all that time ago, I was happy. DARK was that awesome, yet slightly obscure clan that I was seriously considering applying for, so when Darkwing suggested that I join, of course I said yes. Almost no time later, and DARK had become RK. I remember being so nervous for the test of OSOK on douze, and then being thoroughly beaten by Darky Very Happy
For a while, AC life as a Rapid Killer was fun, and I enjoyed the friendliness and real feeling of "clan" that I found here. Although the friendliness remained, after some time it seemed that the clanliness didn't remain. I saw clan-members, and although I knew they were my fellow clan members, sometimes it seemed hard to imagine it. I have to admit that finding people wearing the RK tag that I had never heard of was a little bit disconcerting.
When I realised that Darkwing had suddenly disappeared, I decided to give it two weeks (during those two weeks, I saw nearly no RK). After those two weeks of no clan contact, I made the decision to drop the |RK| tag.
However, the clan seems to have found this new strength, and although I'm not re-applying, I'm considering myself a "friend" here and will probably remain here as an ex-member who is impressed with the way that the clan seems to be heading. Smile Who knows, maybe I'll even consider re-applying one day if RK seems to be going the right direction. Question
I want to thank Plz-Explode, RAWRnub, Zen, Darkwing (if he ever returns), Mischief (for his trolling efforts Wink ), Knight, Bugboy1028, and everyone else that helped me enjoy my time as a Rapid Killer.
Goodbye, but not completely,
Frogulis
Back to top Go down
{RK}Diesel

{RK}Diesel

Leave:Frogulis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave:Frogulis   Leave:Frogulis EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:17 am

Frogulis i am sorry to hear that u are leaving but i am sure i will c u around. If u join a better clan u are more than welcome to come back and try to convert us lol and we all enjoy any ideas and suggestions u might have and u will be remebered by most of us as a hournary member rather than an ex member all the best
Back to top Go down

Leave:Frogulis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapid Killers Clan Forum :: Clan Section :: Membership: Recommend or Apply-
Jump to: