Rapid Killers Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message board and gathering place for members, wannabe members, and/or friends/family of members of Rapid Killers, a clan of Assault Cube.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Member Testing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Josiah

Member Testing Empty
PostSubject: Member Testing   Member Testing EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:03 pm

I was thinking we needed a unique way to test possible new clan members. I'd post these ideas if we could get some member only forums :p

Zen, if you need help setting up forum privs then I can help out. I took me a while to find a forum to post in that didn't say "Only administrators can post here"
Back to top Go down
Zen
Forum General
Zen

Member Testing Empty
PostSubject: RE: Member Testing   Member Testing EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:36 pm

*Problem fixed.

As for your idea, I like it. A reasonable challenge, that no other clan issues, could be a really good or bad idea.

On the good side, it means a candidate wouldn't expect it, and we get a chance to see how they adapt and really play.

On the bad side, if it's not a well thought out enough idea, it could be a point of ridicule for other clans/players to target us. If it's too weird or "out there" people will be less willing to even try to join, hurting our growth. (Not that having a large number of people would make things better, but diversity helps.
Back to top Go down
https://acrkclan.board-directory.net
Frogulis

Member Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Testing   Member Testing EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:12 am

Good idea guys!
Can I suggest - although not as a member (meaning that you really don't have to listen to stuff I say Cool ) - that you don't have a single test. OSOK on douze really doesn't prove anything other than ability in one mode, and the same applies to any other single, or even several matches test. Whatever you do come up with, don't make it a test, make it a testing process. Try to get to know applicants before, and don't take the Darkwing approach and just go for "bigger is better". Go for better is better Very Happy
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Member Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Testing   Member Testing Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Testing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapid Killers Clan Forum :: Clan Section :: Ideas-
Jump to: